The Blitz 3.6-36S was workhorse of the German Wehrmacht. There is probably no more recognizable and universal truck associated with the Second World War. The Blitz in many produced variants was used on all German fronts throughout the Second World War.
You can build a Blitz 3.6-36S truck from a set of 242 COBI construction blocks. The model contains elements covered with high-quality pad-printing. The design in a unique way reflects the original shapes of its historical prototype in a 1:35 scale model. The vehicle has rotating wheels, opening doors and hinged sides of the cargo space. A mechanic figure with high, printed shoes and a characteristic head with traces of grease. In addition, the box also includes a brick with the name of the set printed on it.
The Blitz 3.6-36S is the perfect set for the beginning of the adventure with Polish COBI construction blocks. A must for fans of military or automotive history.
- 242 high-quality blocks
- manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20-year of tradition of producing quality construction blocks
- meets or exceeds the safety standards for children's products
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- pad=printed decorations
- 1:35 scale car model
- mechanic figure
- brick with the name of the set
- Model dimensions (L x H cm): 18 x 6.5